Vice Rectorate of Pedagogy

Withdrawal of Educational File

Permanent withdrawal of the educational file

(Original of Bac transcript)

Students who wish permanently withdraw their educational records from the university can show up at the archives room n°01 of the Vice-rectorate  equipped with the following parts:

1-school certificate (last registration),

2-certificate of abandonment issued by the faculty (if he is already registered in the faculty).

 3-Declaration on honor of the final withdrawal of the original of the Bac (if he is not registered in the faculty).

4-Student card.