Vice-Rectorate for Development, Foresight and Orientation
Vice Rector: Dr. Ait Saadi Mohamed Hocine
: 025 27 24 04
Fax: 025 27 23 69
The vice-rectorate for development, forecasting and orientation is responsible for:
- bring together the elements necessary for the elaboration of draft university development plans;
- monitor construction programs and ensure the implementation of university equipment programs in conjunction with the departments concerned.
- carry out any prospective study on the forecasts for the evolution of student numbers at the university and propose any measure for their support, in particular, in terms of development, educational and administrative supervision;
- maintain the university's statistical file, ensuring that it is periodically updated; — proceed with the elaboration of any information support on the teaching courses provided by the university and their professional outlets;
- provide students with any information to help them in their choice of orientation;
- promote student information actions.
– Follow-up of the construction and equipment programs of the university
– Statistics and prospective
– Orientation and information