Join Our University
What does the registration file include?
Is there a scholarship?
To access training in Algeria, foreign students and trainees are required to:
- justify titles and diplomas authorizing them, with regard to national regulations, to follow the training for which they are applying;
- to submit to the conditions of registration for university studies applicable to Algerian candidates registered in the same training cycle;
- submit to a mandatory medical examination upon arrival in Algeria as well as periodic health checks. To this end, the training institutes can use health structures, on the basis of agreements, to take charge of this operation. Exceptionally, the commission may, for candidates with scholarships from the Algerian Government, grant, at the request of the country of origin, derogations from the conditions of access within the limits compatible with the functioning of the establishments...
The application file includes:
- a duly legalized copy or translation of the diploma or title for access to the planned training cycle as well as its equivalence issued by the minister responsible for higher education;
- a transcript of records for candidates applying for post-graduate training;
- an extract from the candidate's birth certificate or any other document in lieu thereof;
- a certificate of nationality;
- a certified copy of the original passport of the admitted candidate;
- two academic recommendations issued by two teachers of the same specialty concerning candidates for post-graduation;
- a medical certificate attesting to the absence of infectious and/or contagious diseases and that the candidate is fit to follow the training that will be provided to him;
- four recent passport photos.
The commission for the training of students and foreigners may ask the candidate or the authority to which he reports, any information or documents likely to complete his information.
Graduation and post-graduation students from training ministerial departments, in addition to that of higher education and scientific research, who do not master the language of instruction, benefit from one year of intensive language training at the level of the institutes. language training under the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. The year of language training is integrated into the overall duration of the training course and entitles you to the benefit of the same advantages. A list of names of foreign students requiring such training is sent each year to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
The monthly amount of the scholarship is fixed as follows:
- Training at the third level of basic education…….. 600 DA;
- Training at the level of post-basic education …… 700 DA;
- Training at graduation level…… 1 DA;
- Training at the post-graduation level / new LMD regime ….1 650 DA.
Their experiences at the university
freshly graduated in software engineering
Jaafreh Roqia, Palestine
freshly graduated in Architecture
Thanks to the study of architecture at the Institute of Architecture and Urbanism of Blida 1 University, I easily integrated into the new environment, and the most useful part was learning to control and manage my learning on my own. It's a journey that puts you on a new but rewarding path. Truly a life changing experience. During my training in Algeria, I was able to discover a rich and plural culture. I chose Algeria in particular because of its social advantages, which facilitate the daily life of the student. I spent my time discovering the history of this beautiful country.
Our Training Offers
Do not hesitate to discover our training offers by clicking on the button below.