The Rectorate, which operates under the authority of the Rector “Professor Mohamed Bezzina”, is the governing and executive body of the University. He is responsible for the general policy of the University, the strategy and the multiannual planning as well as the external relations with the authorities as well as the other teaching and research institutions.
The mission of the Rectorate is:
- To represent the university in court and in all acts of civil life.
- To direct the University in accordance with its Charter and in accordance with the Law on the University and its Statutes,
- To develop the general policy of the University in collaboration with the faculties and implement this policy.
- To take any appropriate measure to improve the university's training and research activities in accordance with the attributions of its other bodies.
- To deliver by delegation of the ministry in charge of the higher education the diplomas.
- To ensure the custody and preservation of the archives.
+213 25 27 24 49
Vice Rector in charge of post-graduation and scientific research
+213 25 27 24 60
Vice Rector of Higher Education for Graduation, Continuing Education and Diplomas (VR-FSGFCD).
+213 25 27 24 20
Vice Rector of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Events (VR-RECACMS).
+213 25 27 23 69
Vice Rector in charge of development, forecasting and orientation
FERHAT Taleb Ahmed
Manage the careers of staff under the rectorate and common services and those appointed by the rector of the university.
Develop and implement training, development and retraining plans for administrative, technical and service staff at the university.
Ensure the management of university staff and their harmonious distribution between faculties, institutes and annexes.
Coordinate the development and implementation of the university's human resource management plans.
Prepare the draft budget of the university on the basis of the proposals of the deans of faculties, directors of institutes and annexes.
Monitor the execution of the university's budget and keep the university's accounts up to date.
Prepare delegations of credits to the deans of faculties, directors of institutes and ensure the control of their execution.
Monitor the financing of research activities carried out by laboratories and units.
Ensure the provision of operating resources for the structures of the rectorate and common services.
Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of movable and immovable property of the rectorate and common services.
Keep inventory records and ensure the management of the rectorate's vehicle fleet.
Ensure the conservation and maintenance of the university archives.
Mr. AIT SADI
2. Student fair: annually, students exhibit their cultural and scientific achievements.
3. Participation in the organization of study days and seminars at the university.
2. Elite sport with the participation of the university in the national super championship in volleyball and regional in basketball.