I want to enroll in Blida 1 University. What should I do?
How can I access my timetable?
Click on the planning tab > schedule
Choose the year of training
Click on the arrow in front of “Training”
How can I collect my diploma?
Withdrawal at the school counters during opening hours with presentation of an identity document.
A third person can move with a signed power of attorney and your identity document as well as a document justifying his identity.
Can I access electronic resources from home?
If you are a member of the university community (student, staff, teacher), you can access all the resources subscribed by the University, on the sole condition of authenticating yourself (See Computing Center, Hall 08).
If you are an outside reader, you can access training resources at our e-learning platform, provided you are registered,
I have lost my codes (username/password), how can I find them?
How does the administrative and pedagogical registration work at the university?
Where can I get my school certificate?
I want to join the university in continuing education, what is the procedure?
Is it possible to do my training remotely?
I am looking for a virtual library?
– If you are looking for scientific articles, the SNDL database covers all disciplines, registration is done at the level of the central library.
– The DSpace database allows access to the various theses and dissertations (Bachelor's, Master's, Magister and Doctorate).
I do not receive emails related to the training platform?
1/ Your email address is incorrect in your user account. You can correct it through the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
2/ Mails coming from the extranet are generated automatically and can be interpreted as “spam” (unsolicited mail). The network must then authorize mails coming from the univ-blida.dz domain.
What is the advantage of an engineering education?
– More lessons.
– More practice.
– Proximity learning, given the reduced numbers.
– Internships in companies (compulsory for certain years).
– Possibility of obtaining a master's degree in parallel by taking courses in Master 2 with a second research-oriented dissertation.
What are the specialties taught at Blida 1?
How long does the Blida 1 training take?
– Doctoral training lasts 5 years or more.
What language is used for training?
Can I do a PhD?
1- Are the teachers experienced?
2- Is the diploma recognized?
3- Is work guaranteed after graduation?
access to university
1- What is the minimum average for access to university?
2- Is it possible to transfer to Blida1 University?
3- Can I study at UBlida1 alongside another course?
However, you still have the option of taking academic leave.
4- Is it possible to enroll in UBlida 1 if you are a foreigner or with a foreign diploma?
5- Do Blida1 students have the right to repeat?
– The girls are accommodated at the level of the university residence.
– The boys are divided between the several university residences.
For more information, you can consult the website of the direction of university works Click here