Frequently Asked Questions
Find all the answers to questions frequently asked by our students.

I want to enroll in Blida 1 University. What should I do?

Find all the information for registration on the page New bachelor.

How can I access my timetable?

Connect to the university website then access your timetable:
Click on the planning tab > schedule
Choose the year of training
Click on the arrow in front of “Training”

How can I collect my diploma?

The diplomas can be withdrawn from mid-January after they have been obtained for this three possibilities are available to you:
Withdrawal at the school counters during opening hours with presentation of an identity document.
A third person can move with a signed power of attorney and your identity document as well as a document justifying his identity.

Can I access electronic resources from home?

It all depends on your status:
If you are a member of the university community (student, staff, teacher), you can access all the resources subscribed by the University, on the sole condition of authenticating yourself (See Computing Center, Hall 08).
If you are an outside reader, you can access training resources at our e-learning platform, provided you are registered,

I have lost my codes (username/password), how can I find them?

A “Lost password” function is available under the 2 Extranet identification fields. All you have to do is enter the e-mail address registered in your user account. You will receive new access codes by return. (See with the service concerned at the level of the computing center of the university Pavilion 18)

How does the administrative and pedagogical registration work at the university?

Find all the information on registration at the university on the page Regulations.

Where can I get my school certificate?

Upload your school certificate directly to your Progress platform.

I want to join the university in continuing education, what is the procedure?

Find all the information on the website.

Is it possible to do my training remotely?

Find all the information on our distance learning courses on our e-learning platform

I am looking for a virtual library?

The situation is quite different from one discipline to another and also naturally depends on the type of articles:
– If you are looking for scientific articles, the SNDL database covers all disciplines, registration is done at the level of the central library.
– The DSpace database allows access to the various theses and dissertations (Bachelor's, Master's, Magister and Doctorate).

I do not receive emails related to the training platform?

There are two possible causes:
1/ Your email address is incorrect in your user account. You can correct it through the account.
2/ Mails coming from the extranet are generated automatically and can be interpreted as “spam” (unsolicited mail). The network must then authorize mails coming from the domain.


Frequently asked questions about training.
Do you want to ask your question?
If you have questions about training, you click on the button below then write your question by selecting “Training” as the type of question.
What is the advantage of an engineering education?
– Engineering training is reinforced by:
– More lessons.
– More practice.
– Proximity learning, given the reduced numbers.
– Internships in companies (compulsory for certain years).
– Possibility of obtaining a master's degree in parallel by taking courses in Master 2 with a second research-oriented dissertation.
What are the specialties taught at Blida 1?
See the training catalog on the home page of the website.
How long does the Blida 1 training take?
– The engineer/master's training lasts 5 years.
– Doctoral training lasts 5 years or more.
What language is used for training?
The currently official language of instruction is French. Some courses are taught in English. The students follow reinforcement courses in French and English during their studies. The majority of the teaching staff is multilingual.
Can I do a PhD?
The university is authorized to issue the doctoral degree and regularly organizes entrance examinations in different specialties (so far every year since its accreditation).

teaching quality

Frequently asked questions regarding the quality of education and opportunities.
1- Are the teachers experienced?
The university attracts the best teachers as well as the best students. Our teaching staff is mostly made up of very experienced professors and doctors (Having taught in universities in Algeria and abroad) and all motivated by excellence.
2- Is the diploma recognized?
Ublida1 is a state institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. It issues the “State Engineer/Master/Doctorate and University Habilitation” diploma which is recognized in Algeria and abroad.
3- Is work guaranteed after graduation?
No, registration at the school is not linked to a position, however the reputation created by the prestige of the school and by the quality and skills of its students is an asset for recruitment.

access to university

Frequently asked questions regarding the quality of education and opportunities.
1- What is the minimum average for access to university?
Admission is based on available places and specialties.
2- Is it possible to transfer to Blida1 University?
If you are already registered in another course, you have the possibility of changing to Blida 1 University during the period authorized by the ministry for transfers (generally just after registration in the first year) on condition that you are not in a situation of failure and have the required criteria for access.
3- Can I study at UBlida1 alongside another course?
No, double registration is prohibited in all sectors.
However, you still have the option of taking academic leave.
4- Is it possible to enroll in UBlida 1 if you are a foreigner or with a foreign diploma?
Access to the university is reserved not only for students of Algerian nationality, but also for foreigners.
5- Do Blida1 students have the right to repeat?
Blida 1 students who live far from the city of Blida are housed in the best university accommodation in the city with university students. The interaction of students with their classmates from other landlines and from different wilayas produces a cultural richness necessary for any good engineer.
– The girls are accommodated at the level of the university residence.
– The boys are divided between the several university residences.
For more information, you can consult the website of the direction of university works Click here

Divers questions

All miscellaneous questions frequently asked by our students and Alumni.
1- What do a subject and an acquired teaching unit mean?
A subject is acquired if the mark obtained in this subject is greater than or equal to 10/20. The teaching unit is acquired if the subjects that compose it are acquired. It may also be acquired by compensation. (See also: Article 24 of Order No. 712 of November 03, 2011).
2- What does an acquired semester mean?
The semester is acquired if all the teaching units that compose it are acquired. The semester can also be acquired by compensation between the different teaching units.(See also: Article 25 of Order No. 712 of November 03, 2011).
3- How is the TD score calculated?
The average of the marks of the tutorials is calculated from the student's evaluation marks. These assessments can be organized in the form of presentations, written questions, homework, personal work, etc. (See also: Article 20, 21 and 22 of Order No. 712 of November 03, 2011). The weighting of these elements is left to the discretion of the teaching team. (See Minutes of the pedagogical council of the Faculty of Technology of 19/12/2019).
4- What does the possibility of admission from L1 to L2 with debts mean?
The transition from the first to the second year of License is authorized with debts for any student having validated at least thirty (30) credits with a minimum distribution of 1/3 in one semester (10 credits) and 2/3 in the other semester (20 credits). (See also: Article 31 of Order No. 712 of November 03, 2011).
5- What does the possibility of admission from L2 to L3 with debts mean?
The transition from the second to the third year of License is authorized for any student having validated at least (90) credits and acquired the fundamental teaching units required for the pursuit of studies in a specialty. (See also: Article 32 of Order No. 712 of November 03, 2011).