Our story in
August 17, 1998
The faculty of engineering sciences was officially created within the Saad DAHLAB university of Blida 1 by executive decree n°98-253 of 24 Rabi Ethani 1419 corresponding to August 17, 1998 modifying and supplementing decree n°83- 544 of September 24, 1983 on the standard statute of the university.
It became Faculty of Technology since 2012.
Our faculty in numbers
The faculty is made up of 6 departments: – Department of Electronics – Department of Civil Engineering – Department of Mechanics – Department of Process Engineering – Department of Water and Environmental Sciences – Department of Renewable Energies